To explain the story below you really only need to know a few things.
1. It snowed the night before (in Ohio) and the snow was like soft powder.
2. The temperature was in the 20’s AND windy on the morning of our session.
3. These kids were literally the best listeners and did everything asked of them.
4. Angie, their mom, is an amazing mother – letting the kids have a snowball fight even though she knew they’d get wet and hugging them for a photo, wet, snowy and all.
5. Who doesn’t love a good snowball fight with siblings?
This mini session produced some of our favorite photos to date. Thanks Angie, Cadence, and Cole for bearing the cold and being part of my first ever snowy session! ~Marissa