Things you should know about us…
1. We are completely in love (and best friends).
2. We met in our high school weight room where Erik was trying to impress me by benching a lot of weight (and his necklace broke!). That’s right, we’re high school sweethearts.
3. One of us loves coffee and one loves tea.
4. We dated for 8 years and lived in 3 states before Erik proposed, followed by a screamed, “are you serious?!?”
5. Erik’s photography was featured in a gallery showing in Chicago (where the photography bug bit him). His dad and I surprised him there on opening night to celebrate.
6. We have 3 cats, but are NOT crazy cat people…we love all animals, cats are just easier and less-maintenance than dogs. (Watch our moving video under “The Ciccarelli’s” to meet Kiki, Arno, & Carlos.)
7. Erik is my personal trainer. He’s extremely into fitness, which helps when I don’t feel like going to the gym.
8. We both love to cook, but Erik always cooks breakfast minus the pancakes. I just can’t get the eggs to come out right!
9. Traveling is one of our shared passions. We do as much as our pennies allow! Our furthest place traveled so far is Ireland. We love new suggestions.
10. We got married in 2011 in Mexico with our closest family and friends. It was one of the best days of our lives…we hope to be able to help you have the same experience!
I (Marissa) love… I (Erik) love…
…to dance! Wherever, whenever. …being with my family.
…dessert, especially anything with chocolate or peanut butter or both! …to play or watch soccer.
…Erik’s breakfast concoctions. …my wife, she’s a true angel and keeps me sane.
…spending an extra 10 minutes in bed in the morning. …music: AFI, DMB, Bloc Party, & Deadmaus5.
…the beach, listening to the waves and playing with Bryce & Erik. …shoes.