Things you should know about us…
1. We are completely in love (and best friends).
2. We met in our high school weight room where Erik was trying to impress me by benching a lot of weight (and his necklace broke!). That’s right, we’re high school sweethearts.
3. One of us loves coffee black and one loves it all dolled up.
4. We dated for 8 years and lived in 3 states before Erik proposed, followed by a screamed, “are you serious?!?”
5. One of us has a serious major tooth.
6. We have 3 kids that we love more than life itself.
7. Keeping fit is high on our priority list, even just 20 minutes of weights feels so good!
8. We both love to cook, but Erik always cooks eggs. I just can’t get them to come out as good!
9. Traveling is one of our shared passions. We do as much as we can! Our most adventurous trip so far was Peru.
10. We got married in 2011 in Mexico with our closest family and friends. It was one of the best days of our lives…we hope to be able to help you have the same experience!
I (Marissa) love… I (Erik) love…
…to dance! Wherever, whenever. …being with my family.
…dessert, especially anything with chocolate or peanut butter or both! …to play soccer and watch basketball.
…Erik’s patience and big dreams. …my wife, she’s a true angel and keeps me sane.
…the beach, something about the water calms me. …listening to records.